The Deep Sleep Kit™
Creating your master sleep plan for deep, restful sleep.
If you answer yes to any of these statements below,
then you need a plan to heal your sleep.
- Do you lie in bed at night scrolling social media or the news?
- Do you rely on a glass of wine or a drink after dinner to fall asleep?
- Do you start to worry if your sleep medication runs low?
- Do you fall asleep in your chair in the late afternoon without meaning to?
- Do you have to drag yourself out of bed in the morning after hitting snooze multiple times?
- Do you try to "catch up" on sleep during the weekend?
- Do you feel irritable, quick tempered or impatient?
- Do you feel sleepy or exhausted most mornings?
- Do you struggle with anxiety or depression?
- Do you struggle with weight gain, cravings for sugar or carbs, or do you feel stuck with your weight loss attempts?
Sleep is fundamental to your physical health, your mental health, and every one of your relationships.
Without enough quality sleep, you simply are not living your best life.
It is time to change that.
The information in The Deep Sleep Kit has been built from over two decades of combined clinical experience of two PhD Health Psychologists, and it is rooted in the science of sleep. It contains an actionable plan for you to get better sleep starting tonight. Don't spend one more night SCROLLING when you could be SLEEPING!
For less than you spend on Starbucks each week, the information provided in The Deep Sleep Kit (™) can be customized by you, for you, to start getting better sleep and feeling healthier tonight. You will learn about the fundamentals of sleep and then move through a variety of lessons to help you develop your action plan for improving your sleep. The lessons cover:
- Changing your sabotaging sleep self-talk
- Setting up a sound sleep environment
- Strategies for managing your stress and anxiety using science-based tools
- Customizing your bedtime routine
- Using nutrition and foods to support healthy sleep
- Understanding the connection of poor sleep to overeating and weight gain
- And MORE!
You'll start with a Quick Quiz to determine how well (or unwell) you are sleeping. Then, you will watch brief guided presentations, read materials, and complete worksheets to develop your own Personalized Master Sleep Plan. Let's get started!
Dr. Robyn Pashby is a licensed clinical health psychologist who specializes in the psychological and behavioral treatment of obesity, binge eating disorder, and other chronic health conditions. In her clinical work, Dr. Pashby has been studying the biological and psychological impact of stress on behavior and on weight for over a decade. She has worked with hundreds of clients in both individual and group sessions to manage anxiety, improve sleep, lose weight, and generally feel healthier. Dr. Pashby has authored or co-authored numerous publications including peer-reviewed scientific articles, book chapters, and blog posts. She has extensive training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Interpersonal Psychotherapy. She lives in Washington DC with her husband and daughter and their dog. You can find out more about Dr. Pashby at her website: www.dchealthpsychology.com or reach her directly at [email protected]
Dr. Kelly Forys Donahue is a clinical health psychologist and change coach in practice for over 12 years specializing in the treatment of anxiety, depression, obesity, and chronic health conditions. She is passionate about teaching and empowering others to make small changes in their thinking and behaviors to create big improvements in their health and life. Her book Everyday Self-Care: Your Proven, Holistic Guide to Feeling Better outlines her best strategies for improving health. She enjoys working with clients in an individual and group setting in person and virtually via telephone and video conference. Dr. Donahue lives in Frederick, MD with her husband and son. You can find out more about Dr. Donahue at www.kellydonahuephd.com or reach her directly at [email protected]
"What spoke to me deeply was the connection among anxiety, sleep, and weight gain. I changed my habits and woke up rested for the first time in months!"
- Maria, West Chester, PA
"I know this won't surprise you, but this stuff really works! Since I started using these tools, I don't eat as much in the evenings and I wake up at 7 or 7:30am naturally, feeling good."
- B.D., Washington DC
Frequently Asked Questions
Stop dragging yourself through the day. Start sleeping better tonight. For about the cost of a week's worth of your morning Starbucks trips, you will get access to science-based strategies presented in a user-friendly, down-to-earth way that you can start to use today. Join the sleep revolution and start improving your life!